Are You Ready to Overcome These 12 End Time Events?
By Betty Miller
“And he (Jesus) said also to the people, When ye see a cloud rise out of the west, straightway ye say, There cometh a shower; and so it is. And when ye see the south wind blow, ye say, There will be heat; and it cometh to pass. Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time?” Luke 12:54-56
The Perfect Storm of End Time Events is rapidly lining up on the horizon. Are you ready? First, let me say at the beginning of this article, that I am not writing this article as a prophetess of God, but rather as a watchman on the wall sounding an alarm. What do I mean by this? I am like a reporter or a weatherman warning of a storm coming, because of the signs that are seen in the sky.
A watchman on the wall is one, who in prayer, is watching and praying for people during these perilous times.
“If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people; Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman’s hand. So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.”Ezekiel 33:3-7
Below is a list of 12 events on the horizon that could trigger the unfolding of a Perfect Storm of End Time Events. (I have purposely not expounded on these subjects individually for brevity’s sake, but if you would like more about any of these subjects, I have linked to the detailed teachings on those subjects on our website and you can find information about the others on the Internet.) Any one of these events could trigger the domino effect that will set in motion events that cannot be stopped by any man and can only be survived through God’s intervention:
12 End Time Events Now in Progress
- A World Wide Economic Crash Coming Soon – Prophesied by Many in the Church and Predicted by Many in the World (The Beginning of Sorrows, Tribulation)
- The Biblical Shemitah Season – Ends in September (The Jewish Sabbath Year That Could Produce An Event that Will Trigger an Economic & Stock Market Collapse)1
- The Blood Moon Phenomenon – Will Manifest this September Again (A Sign That Will Manifest in the Heavens Before the Second Coming of Christ as the Moon Appears to Be the Color of Blood)2
- The Cultural Changes in the Earth that are Abominations to God – They Bring the Death Principle to Societies (Same Sex Marriages, Abortion, Embracing of Idolatry and Witchcraft and Other Filthy Abominations)
- The Violence in the Earth, as in Noah’s Day (Violence, Beheadings, Terrorism, Torture, Shootings, Wars, Rumors of Wars, Anarchy and Martial Law )
- The Increasing Judgments in the Earth (Judgments, Drought, Famine and Plagues Resulting in Masses of Humans and Animals Dying)
- The Increase of Demonic Activity (Interest in Satan, Demons, Witchcraft and the Occult, Space Aliens)
- The Cataclysmic Changes in Weather and Geological Disasters (Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Floods, Fires and Earthquakes)
- The Deception in the Church and the World (False Doctrine, Lying Spirits, False Prophets, Acceptance of Abominations as Normal, Calling “Good” Evil and “Evil” Good, Apostasy)
- The Threat of Atomic Warfare that Can Trigger the Beginning of the Great Tribulation (Wars & Rumors of Wars, The Threat of the Destruction of Israel, War in the Middle East, One World Government, the Anti-Christ Reign)
- The Fear Among the People in the World (Suicide, Disease, Death, Heart Attacks, End Time Preppers)
- The Visitation of God in the Church (Preparation for the Coming of the Lord, Revival, Miracles, The Church Rising, Demonstrations of the Kingdom of God, A Witness to the World of God’s Power, Sealing of the Bride, etc.)
The events listed above are not my predictions, but rather are events spoken of in the Bible. (Read Matthew 24-25, Luke 21, & Mark 13.) Just reading the Bible and praying will educate you. Hermeneutics and eschatology should be a part of every believer’s life. What do these words mean? Hermeneutics is simply a word that theologians have given to the study and interpretation of the Word of God, while eschatology is the specific study of the end times and/or the last days. We are admonished in the Bible “to study to show ourselves approved unto God” (2 Timothy 2:15) and in the opening of the book of Revelation we are told we will be blessed by reading that book and it is a book of future events.
“Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.” Revelation 1:3
There are many of God’s leaders who have written scores of books and articles on the various subjects listed above and I could also write entire articles on each of them (and have already done so on many of these subjects, and they can be studied in depth by clicking to those articles on the BibleResources.org website.) However, my objective today is to look at the broader implications of all of these events that are coming to a climax, all at one time, during this season. It is now more important than ever for us, as God’s people, to not only prepare for this season, but to also witness and warn others to prepare and lead people to Christ while there is time. There are those who say it is not necessary to prepare for the great tribulation as Jesus will come before that time. Then others believe that Jesus will not return to rapture His people until the end of the tribulation period (of which some believe that it will only be three and half years, while others believe it will be 7 years). Without getting into this debate here, my calling right now is to tell people to be ready no matter what happens!
The Bible does have a lot to say about being ready and watching for the coming of the Lord; although no man knows the exact time when He is coming, we were told the season He would return and we have now entered into that season. So from scripture we see that His coming will be a surprise. We can, however, know the season, as He gave us that information in Matthew 24. We are told there will be a time of sorrows, perilous times and great tribulation before our Lord returns to this earth to set up His Kingdom.
“So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.” Matthew 24:33
“Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.” Matthew 25:13
“Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.” Matthew 24:29-30
If ever, we lived in a day when all the warning alarms are going off, it is now. We are seeing the Perfect Storm clouds gathering. We are hearing these warnings from the church, from the secular world, from the financial sector, from the media of TV, movies, videos, etc. What are we to do to prepare in the midst of these storms that make up a Perfect Storm?
Preparation for the Days Ahead
Since I am a minister, my duty is to share the Word of God so His people can be ready spirit, soul and body. How can we prepare for this “Perfect Storm”? Here is a condensed list of the main ways we can prepare:
Spiritual Preparation: First and foremost is spiritual preparation.
- We must repent and be born again and make Jesus the Lord of our lives and be filled with the Holy Spirit.
- We then should pursue the things of God whole heartedly by loving God with all of our heart, soul, mind, and strength.
- We must walk in faith and trust God in all things.
- We must walk in holiness and righteousness by the grace of God and by daily keeping a submissive heart toward God.
- We must appropriate His grace daily to walk in love and obedience to His Word by loving God first and then, our neighbors as ourselves.
- We must resist the devil and temptation with the Word of God and keep God’s commandments.
- We must be willing to do anything, go anywhere, and give up anything for the Kingdom of God’s sake; this is a total commitment to God.
- We must have regular prayer times personally and also with our own families and the church, thus we need to be committed to a church family.
- We must forgive everyone who has hurt us and make restitution when we have failed others and ask them to forgive us.
- We must walk in a life of praise and worship. (This is more than singing praise and worship songs as the highest form of worship is obedience to God’s Word.)
- We must read the Bible daily and be involved in a Bible Study so we can learn how to walk in the Overcoming Life, as taught in the Bible, in order to keep the laws of giving and reaching out to help others in the ministry calling God has for each of His children.
- We must ask the Lord for a heart and soul cleansing. Here is a prayer you can pray: “Dear Heavenly Father, I first of all, ask you to forgive all of my sins, known and unknown. Come into my heart and fill me with the Holy Spirit. Lord, show me where I have been deceived and give me the grace to renounce those things that have kept me in bondage. Give me your love and grace to live the Christian life as You intended me to live. Reveal to me how to walk in the Overcoming Life. Cleanse my heart of all things that have offended You. Let me hear Your voice clearly as to all the things I need to do at this time and give me the grace and power to obey You. Show me where I need to be at this hour and what I need to do for the Kingdom of God. I ask this in the Name of Jesus. Amen.”
Soul Preparation: The soul is made up of the mind, emotions and the will; therefore, we must renew our minds with the Word of God and bring our emotions under the control of the Holy Spirit and commit our will totally to the will of God. We can do this by doing the following:
- We need to first and foremost put the Word of God in our mind, in order to renew our mind with the knowledge of the Bible, as it should be the standard for all of our activities.
- We must not allow our emotions to rule us, but allow the Holy Spirit to train us to yield to the Spirit’s promptings that line up with the Word of God.
- We must not allow our circumstances to rule us, as we are sons and daughters of God and He can change all negative circumstances to positive ones that allow us to walk in His will if we walk in faith.
- We need to focus on the study of the Bible first in order to learn God’ wisdom and His ways.
- We also need to then add the secular knowledge that will be beneficial for our occupations or study subjects that will help us in hard times and the days ahead (Self-sufficiency, gardening, resourcefulness, frugality, etc.)
- We must stop putting evil things in our minds like violent movies and pornography. We should choose classic and lofty literature that edifies us.
- We must take control of our children’s education by either home schooling them or sending them to a Christian school or private school that teaches Christian principles.
- We must guard the “eye and ear gates” by carefully choosing what we read and what we see and hear.
- We must get rid of all evil books, games and video that corrupt our minds.
- We must select music that is edifying, not worldly music like “Rock and Roll.”
- We must carefully choose our friends so we are not influenced by those who do not follow God. We can testify to people who do not know God, but our friends should be those of like character.
- We must be careful not to allow the new technology of cell phones, IPads, and computers to dominate our lives and our minds as access to certain things can become idols and/or addictions of the mind.
Body Preparation: We should also prepare for hard times in all of the areas that affect the physical realm of our lives by doing the following:
- We should work toward getting completely out of debt and staying out of debt.
- We should get out of the worldly system into God’s order of doing things like tithing and giving.
- We should learn how to be self-sufficient.
- We should look to God to supply all of our needs. We cannot look to the government or others to supply our needs. God can use any source, but we must not become dependent on it.
- We should take care of our bodies by keeping the laws of God regarding health, cleanliness and eating.
- We should also seek the Lord in reference to what we need to do physically to prepare for the days ahead.
- We should make sure we are in the right place geographically as some areas will be suffering the judgment of God. There is no safety outside of the will of God. However, if you are in the will of God you could be in a war zone and still be safe if God has sent you there to minister to others or you find yourself in that circumstance.
- We should prepare with some emergency food and water reserves, but we should avoid the extremes that some preppers are doing today. (We cannot witness and share with others from fortified bunkers with 7 years of food supplies stored up.)
- We must look to God in faith and practice obedience to the Word of God that will save us, as His promise is to those who endure to the end, the same shall be saved (Matthew 24:13). We can only endure the sorrows and tribulation of the days ahead by looking to Jesus, our redeemer and savior.
- We can stand of the promises of God recorded in Psalm 91 for help and protection in times of trouble. God promises protection to all those who put their trust and faith in Him. God promises to protect us from pestilence, terror, war and destruction as He will give His angels charge to watch over us.
- We can appropriate all we need in the natural such as food, clothing and housing as God is concerned about our physical needs and will supply if we ask in faith.
- We will need God’s supernatural supply in the days ahead. We must go to the Word of God and by faith believe that He can do things supernaturally when there is no way in the natural for the provision we need. He can multiply food, cause things that are broken to run, He can heal us without a doctor, cause our clothes not to wear out, give us light in darkness, protect us from viruses and plagues, protect us and our homes from natural disasters and translate us where we need to go. We must remember we are in the world, but not of the world so when all the world’s provision fails us, we can shift into the Kingdom supply that God has in reserve for those that love Him and abide in Him. However, we cannot receive these things unless we are totally committed to God and walking in His will.
God wants to save us individually and save our nations, but this can only happen as we repent and commit our lives totally to Him. I do believe my nation, America, will be saved, but all the signs now point to salvation by the fires of judgment and tribulation. God has been merciful and has given us a chance to return to our godly roots, but now we, as a corporate body, have spurned Him and our national sins have filled up the cup of indignation. That means we face increasing judgments until we repent and our actions, as the church, produce revival in the land. We must first, as Christians, have revival in our individual hearts to see revival in America. We have spurned the “goodness of God” toward us as a nation, so now the “severity of God” will increasingly be manifested in the judgments of God brought on by our own sin as we reap what we sow. We have walked in rebellion and unbelief and despised the things of God.
“Your own wickedness shall chasten (and) correct you, and your backslidings (and) desertion of faith shall reprove you. Know therefore (and) recognize that this is an evil and bitter thing: (first), you have forsaken the Lord your God; (second,) you are indifferent to Me (and) the fear of Me is not in you, says the Lord of hosts.” Jeremiah 2:19 (AMP)
“Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off. And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.” Romans 11:20-23
Now it is the will of God that His people in the midst of these judgments will be saved and protected and used mightily of Him to demonstrate His Kingdom on the earth in every nation. But for this to happen we must return to Him with our whole hearts and do His will and turn from our own ways. It is time for the church to “rise and shine” at this hour since we are the instruments He will use to bring revival (Isaiah 61). I am praying the perfect storm of judgment on America will be judgment unto restoration and redemption and not judgment unto total destruction. I also pray the overcomers will rise to lead the church into holiness and righteousness and victory! Worldliness and apathy will not be a part of the overcomers of this hour. May the Lord be merciful to us in the midst of the coming Perfect Storm of Judgment to this nation and the world. Prepare ye the way of the Lord! Come Lord Jesus and save your people! It is never too late to give your life to God and He will come and save you! Then He can use you in the great end time work of God to be demonstrated to the whole world! He plans to use His Bride and His remnant to show His power and glory in the earth! God will do a perfect work in the midst of a perfect storm of end time events.
“But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.” Matthew 24:13
The Perfect Storm of End Time Events is Coming Soon!
Are You ready to Overcome These 12 End Time Events?
- The Mystery of the Shemitah by Jonathan Cahn has been on the New York Times Best Seller List and is a book about the events happening in America that can be tied to the Jewish Shemitah year. The Shemitah year is the seventh year of the seven year agricultural cycle mandated by the Jewish Torah for the land of Israel but Cahn says understanding this seven-year pattern is essential for understanding the prophecies and mysteries of the Bible and is still applicable today. This book predicts a financial judgment tied to the collapse of the stock market and the world’s economic system in the fall of 2015. http://www.cbn.com/700club/guests/bios/jonathan_cahn_090314.aspx
- John Hagee’s book, “The Four Blood Moons: Something is About to Change” http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2014/February/divine-sign-for-israel-hagee-explains-blood-moons/
Copyright (c) 2015 – Christ Unlimited Ministries – http://BibleResources.org
If this message has been a blessing to you and you would like to see more like them posted on this site, you can help make this possible by your gifts to Christ Unlimited Ministries. Donate
Betty Miller has written several books on other topics as well. To view titles or purchase those books visit our bookstore.
Topic: The Perfect Storm of End Time Events is Coming Soon
Related Topics: Deception in the End Times: How to Keep from Being Deceived; Deception in the End Times: Revelation and End Time Interpretations; Deception in the End Times: Warning of Deceit by Men; Messages To The Church: Calm Before the Storm; What the Bible Says about False Prophets; Lying Signs & Wonders; God’s Gift of the Holy Spirit; Prayer; Speaking/Praying in Tongues; Travailing Prayer